Saturday, January 12, 2013

Daily Quotes To Live By - Jan. 12, 2013


Sometime ago I was at a large international evangelists’ congress in Lausanne. I met people from many countries, including a missionary from a country I had visited where many Christians were persecuted. I asked, How are things going with your radio station? “Oh, wonderful. The studio was closed for a year, and now we have permission to broadcast again. Day and night the gospel is heard on all sides.” That’s wonderful, “I replied, “and tell me, how are the friends I worked with? She waited for a minute. The she said, “That were all killed.” She saw how shocked I was. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, with a smile on her face. “They were promoted ahead of us.” Yes, the Spirit of glory rested on them. i saw it from God’s side.

REFLECTIONS OF GOD’S GLORY
Corrie ten Boom
                              image
Visit the Corrie ten Boom Museum online to learn more about the Ten Boom family.   Inspire others by sharing this daily quote to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment